Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,935 (RM2,434) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)