Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.626 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,608 (RM2,835) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)