Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,296 (1,339,875 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)