Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06277 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,189 (50,806 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)