Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01179 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,391元 (457,137 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)