Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,632 (491,874 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)