Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01122 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,793 (338,210 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)