Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,628元 (EC$2,200) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)