Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.381 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,085 (EC$2,556) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)