Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,334 (933,249 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)