Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00535 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,731 (884,504 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)