Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,801元 (994,968 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)