Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.865 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 102% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,302 (CHF 918) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)