Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,491 (COL$1,564,302) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)