Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,176 (COL$2,267,818) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)