Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,408 (COL$2,371,743) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)