Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,880元 (COL$2,246,489) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)