Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,738 (Bs 12,753) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (33 minutes ago)