Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11168 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,918元 (35,084 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)