Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,303 (Bs 52,899,282) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)