Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,144 (Bs 12,142) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)