Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,879 (Bs 11,892) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)