Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,344元 (€792) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)