Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,072 (₨38,708) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)