Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,105 (Bs 10,698) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)