Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,118 (Bs 8,882) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)