Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,040 (Bs 5,863) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)