Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,362 (Bs 24,489,974) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (29 minutes ago)