Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,982 (Rp 9,712,554) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (28 minutes ago)