Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.960 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,660 (1,177KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)