Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.708 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,113 (1,109KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)