Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.821 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,771 (725KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)