Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.347 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,009元 (1,152KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)