Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.816 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,370 (1,145KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)