Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14517 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,500 (RD$ 30,999) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (37 minutes ago)