Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12956 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,700 (RD$ 36,277) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)