Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14119 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,028元 (RD$ 35,615) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)