Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12730 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,190 (RD$ 40,770) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)