Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14707 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,750 (RD$ 25,497) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (28 minutes ago)