Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.915 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,720 (1,420TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)