Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.813 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,058 (B$1,259) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)