Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,837 (B$1,193) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)