Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.908 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,849元 (B$1,192) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)