Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.823 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,310 (B$1,101) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)