Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,941元 (B$1,385) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)