Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.931 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,282 (B$1,071) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)