Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.859 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,431 (B$912) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)