Cost of living comparison between Bandar Lampung, Indonesia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,985 (Rp 5,762,930) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)