Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,744 (Rp 7,788,237) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)