Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01128 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,813 (426,618 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)