Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01111 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,753 (427,814 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)