Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.250 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,140 (AU$979) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)