Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,501元 (Rp 12,058,209) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)