Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,223 (Rp 11,594,619) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)