Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.049 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,532 (625 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)