Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,607 (1,593 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)