Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.640 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,825元 (2,942 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)