Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43001 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,944 (ARS $6,847) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)