Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18411 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,746 (ARS $20,345) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)