Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44344 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,173 (ARS $11,666) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)