Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,984 (858,027 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)