Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00548 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,999 (1,094,330 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)