Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,801 (655,142 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)