Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,960 (1,042,903 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)