Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13704 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,016 (Php22,007) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)