Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13774 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,599 (Php26,128) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)