Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.707 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,626 (2,710 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (44 minutes ago)