Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.725 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,967 (ƒ 1,602) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)