Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.763 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,151元 (ƒ 1,900) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)