Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19487 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,808 (19,543 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)