Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,165 (2,156TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)