Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.119 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,203 (S/. 1,040) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)