Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.105 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,777 (S/. 1,319) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)