Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.066 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,647 (S/. 1,765) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)