Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.956 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,386 (S/. 2,242) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)