Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,161 (€426) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)