Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,009 (€773) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)