Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.666 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,444 (NZ$1,167) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)