Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.573 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,432 (NZ$1,407) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)