Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09348 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,315 (₨56,854) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)