Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,674 (₨57,571) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)