Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10146 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,373 (₨43,098) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)