Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.620 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,190 ($784) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)