Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.324 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,872 ($770) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (40 minutes ago)