Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,191元 (€933) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)