Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,097 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.578 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,799元 (NZ$1,922) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)