Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.823 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,470 (NZ$1,549) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)