Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.928 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,179 (NZ$1,051) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)