Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,191 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.413 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 85% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,861 (NZ$2,008) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (43 minutes ago)