Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,043 ($590) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)