Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,054 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,178元 ($1,059) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)