Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,381 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,069 (€786) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)