Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,375 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,531 (€737) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)