Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,069 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,006 (€761) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)