Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.765 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,155 (﷼ 2,354) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)