Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,942 (4,119,667 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)