Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01865 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,539 (243,391 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)