Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02006 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,598 (229,190 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)