Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01895 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,266元 (225,096 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)