Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02155 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,913 (135,163 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)