Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41792 CNY / ERN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,439 (Nakfa13,015) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)