Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44923 CNY / ERN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,029 (Nakfa6,742) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)