Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,011 (3,630 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)