Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,186 (2,206 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)