Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.026 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,892 (1,921 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)