Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.962 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,065 (1,562 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)