Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.938 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,579 (2,878 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)