Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.870 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,933 (2,638 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)