Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,544 ($517) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)