Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10661 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,181 (₨20,455) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)