Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05737 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,663 (¥98,700) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (44 minutes ago)