Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.082 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,207 (﷼ 246) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)