Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,509 (1,924,859 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)