Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,148 (1,019,372 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)