Cost of living comparison between Arusha, Tanzania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,193 (1,008,643 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)