Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00277 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,929 (1,782,243 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)