Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,708 (1,516,303 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)